JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

So Portland has banned the use of plastic bags for your groceries.

I've been listening to the radio, and knew that the ban was comming in. So I've been stocking up on plastic bags. I'll be covered....... Will you?

I would have to presume that all the bags manufactured before 10-15-11 would be considered Pre-Ban.

Anybody else going to be hoarding and selling pre-ban bags? maybe we could get a racket going where we go to Washington and stock up on the No-Ban bags, and then take them to P-town, and sell them as pre-ban bags.....:s0155:

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

So will Portland require proof of manufacture before the ban date? Hopefully, this doesn't lead to predatory pricing on pre-ban bags.

I have a box of pre-ban, high-cap bags.... I should probably turn them in at the next bag buy back, obviously they have no legitimate shopping purpose, only a mass shopper would need such things.

another portland idea that makes no sense. I wonder if these fools who came up with the idea for this ban ever walked out of the store with groceries when the east wind was blowing 40 mph and rain was coming down sideways. Only takes a little water on those paper sacks to make them rip and fall all over the wet pavement. Besides what happened to saving the trees and the freaking owls. Hey keep Portland weird I guess.

stupidity at its finest.

I assume you people are aware that the pre-ban bags clogged garbage sorting equipment at the transfer stations.
Now is this going to cause another unemployment problem as they will not have to shut equipment down as often to clear the pre-ban/post-ban bags after the post-ban goes into effect.

Crap never a politician around for a solution when you need one.. Probly ought to pre-ban/post-ban them to?

My family are prepared. We've been stockpil...collecting...pre-ban bags for months now. I think we have enough to flood the market and help keep prices down, or artificially control the prices in this general area.

Hey Guys,

So Portland has banned the use of plastic bags for your groceries.

I've been listening to the radio, and knew that the ban was comming in. So I've been stocking up on plastic bags. I'll be covered....... Will you?

I would have to presume that all the bags manufactured before 10-15-11 would be considered Pre-Ban.

Anybody else going to be hoarding and selling pre-ban bags? maybe we could get a racket going where we go to Washington and stock up on the No-Ban bags, and then take them to P-town, and sell them as pre-ban bags.....:s0155:

Can you sell bags to people from other states? I would get a bill of sale and ask for ID,CBL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top