JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thinkin About trading My pre-ban Norinco AKM-47S its been here since 1989...Looking to see whats out there...taking offers just looking for another nice M4 set up or Remington 700 sps tactical in 308 setup or a Hk MP5 Clone( got a thing german engineering) .
It would come with 2 Norinco 30 round mags and 1 russian baklite and some ammo...for the right gun.

Can text more pics...but they still wont do it justice..you need to see it in person to really appericate it..theres no rust and the bluing on it is perfect and all numbers match it.
210-797-6379 just text or pm offers thanks.

Gun value right now just the way it sits with the orginal mags is 1400 plus...but im pretty reasonable just looking to see if theres anything i like and if its close ill take it.

If you trade it you will forever regret it! You will never, ever, see an AK of equal quality or beauty to those pre-ban Norincos. Alas, two years ago I was forced to sell a perfect one, a Polytek/Norinco double-underfolder, for the bargain price of $1400. And I feel that the wood stocked model is superior. I still sigh about that loss.......................elsullo :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top