JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is the full size frame (5") Norinco 1911. They were banned in 1994 and are getting more and more difficult to find in this condition. A few light marks on it but 'NO' Idiot Marks, and has been fired very little. (Total round count is unknown). Bore is sharp, crisp and clean. These are made of some of the hardest steel (Rockwell C scale of about 60) available and make great 'Builders' though some gunsmiths prefer not to work on them because it wears out their tools ....... ;) I wish that I had the box with it but I'm afraid it is long gone. Again, Pistol is nice and has not had the Norinco Logo ground off. Sports the factory Combat Style hammer and an extended safety. This is a 70 Series Style pistol without the 80 Series additional firing pin safety. Comes with two 7 round magazines. This 1911 is of a much higher quality then the Philippine made 1911's that I have seen. Price is $550 and shipping to your FFL is $25. Please PM me with any questions ..... Thanx ...

SOLD

Last Edited:
Sounds like it was one hot pistol PRevolt:s0131:Is the S/N clean? :s0087: :s0140:
They was made from
5100 series steel alloy one of the types used to make some types tools.

Bigbaddude, Clinton just stopped them from importation in 1994 ....... Along with a whole lot of other weapons ......... :(

Steel quality was not a player ....... Chinese Military was ........

Norinco is SOLD! .... thanx all .....

Last Edited:
I have one with all Ed Brown guts, Trigger at 2lbs
Take it to The Range and the B.S starts when the snobs see it
It stop's when you pull the first target
Great fun!!!!!
Shoot's almost the same groups as my McCorrmick Just alot more Ugly

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.