JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Canton
State
Other
Zip Code
this is a glock 19 gen 3, that has a tungsten guide rod, original glock sights, ameriglow sights on the gun. custom trigger job with disconnector with 1 10 round mag. . Also this has the imi kidon glock 19 brace package in the original case.

20220920_222152.jpg 20220920_222615.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
"pre ban" is usually a label applied to "assault weapons" manufactured before 1994 and since this is a gen 2.5, it very well could have been

The standard barrel Glock 19 was never an assault weapon under the 1994-2004 federal AWB, so I'm curious too. In some states the year of manufacture of the gun exempts it from state "assault weapon" bans, so in some states the description is still useful.

Based on seller's location in Massachusetts this handgun is grandfathered in and it can be sold with the 17 round magazines.

This had me curious as well until I noticed seller is located out of state

Pre ban as in the OP thinks the gun carries some rare or special premium? Did MA at some point ban standard capacity mags shortly after this gun was manufactured? I'd love some more light shed on this as well.

good evening folks, pistol pre ban in the republic is pre 98, so this gun is not quite a gen 2 which doesn't have the rail and a very early gen 3 that it earned the name gen 2.5 so pre 98 with a rail. Since that is out of the way, it's a glock 19 that had some custom work to it as far as the tungsten rod, trigger, disconnector etc with original glock sights and ameriglow sights currently on the gun. Gun comes with 1 10 round mag. yes you can have high cap mags, but I don't have any as it's my last glock platform.

That is the complete story.

and if the whe whole ban description is being bothersome please disregard that and consider this a gen 3 glock with what's on it. thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.