JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Something from the bowels of my safe - purchased 1993 before the first AWB by the first (and only I hope) Clinton. Just had to have it. Now we have I-1491 and its ilk coming. So this one goes up for sale.

Colt Sporter Match HBAR A2 configuration (pics). SN of 250,xxx puts it well within the pre-ban range. The model number is R6601 (I think) with no bayonet lug. Forward assist with deflector, A2 stock with trap, Lone Star trap grip. The receiver does not have a sear block, of course (pic) and the BCG is a Colt "half circle" with shaved rear (non-select fire). The 20" barrel is a magna-fluxed Colt dinky safe-bumping marks on the phosphate finish. No disappointment here!

Not looking for trades; I have other shooter ARs and plenty of bolt guns. Reduced to $1100 and I will split the transfer fee. No private sales of course.

20161105_132544_resized.jpg No sear block.jpg Colt shaved bolt.jpg Colt barrel.jpg 20161105_132524_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
by looking at the hammer and buffer tube, i would guess not shot much at all. I got its twin sister buried in the back of my gun safe S/N MH00100xx.. LOL.. nice rifle..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.