JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a pre-ban PWA Commando rifle (20" barrel) Fixed carry handle, no shell deflector, threaded barrel, bayonet lug, has forward assist. I would say it is in good used shape. Looking for CETME, Dragunov, HK pistol or ??? Will take $800 cash obo Please no AK or SKS trades. FTF in Oregon ONLY. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. For better Pics. go to:
http://www.outdoorstrader.com/viewad.asp?id=50040159621102133

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

You can check out www.ar15.com and peruse those forums... there is a LOT of info, and links to other info that you can follow up on.

BTW- upon closer inspection, your lower receiver is an A2 variant. One way you can tell is the reinforced area of the front take down pin on the lower receiver. I bought a Colt AR15A2 Sporter II back in '87 (still have it)... it's a strange hybrid w/ A1 front/rear sights, but has the brass deflector on the upper receiver, it has a slab-side A1 Lower (actually vauable to collectors, except it's factory stamped as an "A2"), and has an A2 1/7 twist HBAR w/ A2 round hand guards, pistol grip, bird cage, delta ring, and butt stock.

Hope that helps! :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.