JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got other projects on the plate so putting this extremely nice Preban AK47S Folding Spike Bayonet that is Pre Norinco and Polytech imports. It was imported by GLNIC in LA, CA in the late 80's according to info. I got it in trade and was told only 60 rounds were shot through it and bu the looks of the hammer and rails I agree. All matching numbers including on the box. Chrome lined bore and chromed carrier and bolt. Only thing missing is gas port tool, oil bottle and any sort of manual, they were missing when I got it. $1800 with a Spam Can of 640 rnds of Herters FMJ ammo

Info about GLNIC

GLNIC: Was a company incorporated in Los Angeles, California in May of 1986. They were reportedly an import company owned exclusively by the PLA. Guangdon Lingnan Ind. Corp GLNIC LA CA is "GLNIC Corporation of America", a company based in California, but owned by the People's Liberation Army of China. GLNIC may stand for "Guangdon Lingnan Ind. Corp." or "Guangdon Lingnan Import Company". The letters "CGA" may be stamped on the trunnion ahead of the serial number on early-import GLNIC AK47S rifles, and it appears that CGA was the exporter for pre-1989 GLNIC-imported AK47S and SKS rifles (later rifles were exported by Norinco).

GLNIC Corporation of America
10501 Valley Blvd Suite 230
El Monte, CA 91731
Registered Agent: Jun Liu
Officers: Jun Liu, CEO/Sec.
Shao Chun LIU, CFO
Directors: Gen Bao Zone, Shao Chun LIU, Jun Liu

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR