JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Winchester Model 94 chambered in 30-30. Using Winchester Factory online info it was manufactured in 1950 and making it one of the more desirable pre-64 guns. The gun is in decent shape, but it was enjoyed and used throughout most its life until being stored for the last few years. The bore has good shine and shows strong lands and grooves. The muzzle/crown is in great shape as well. No splits or cracks in the fine Walnut furniture. If you're looking for a solid, classic Model 94, this is the gun for you. C&R license is acceptable for this rifle. I am C&R holder also.

Manufacturer: Winchester
Model: 94
Type: Rifle
Action: Lever Action; Tube Feed
Caliber: 30-30 Win
Barrel Length: 20"
Magazine Capacity: 6 rounds
$650

Prefer outright sale but I do collect US & German Militaria so may consider trades. If seriously interested contact me for any other info or photos. Jake

Win%2094%20002.jpg

Win%2094%20006.jpg

Win%2094%20008.jpg

Last Edited:
everyone should own one of these. The gun i was raised on by my dad to deer hunt with. Bought 4 of these pre 64 30-30's a year ago for my boys for christmas.

everyone should own one of these. The gun i was raised on by my dad to deer hunt with. Bought 4 of these pre 64 30-30's a year ago for my boys for christmas.

I agree. This was purchased by a young man in 1950. He shot many Deer, some Elk and a bunch of Coyotes. He had it for over 60 years & passed away just a couple years ago. I thought maybe someone would want it for a special Christmas present like you mentioned. I am too old & crippled to hunt anymore. Merry Christmas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.