JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two pre-64 model 70's up for sale/trade.

First is an excellent condition 270 with a Bausch & Lomb fixed 4x externally adjusted scope. Overall condition of the metal and wood is excellent with very little wear and the stock has not been cut. Bore on this rifle is also excellent and it has been shot very little over the years. The only thing on this rifle that is not correct are the sling swivels - someone replaced the sling swivels to a modern swivel at some point. Manufactured in 1954. SOLD

Second is a Transition era 30-06 (clover leaf tang, rabbits foot safety, factory drilled and tapped both front and rear bridge for scope) mounted with a Lyman peep sight. This rifle is in good condition. Finish on the metal shows wear but there is no rust or pitting, there are a number of handling marks on the stock but it is solid and uncut. Bore on this rifle is in great condition. Manufactured in 1947. SOLD

I'm open to trades on both.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg FullSizeRender-2.jpg FullSizeRender-3.jpg FullSizeRender-4.jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Last Edited:
what kind of trades you interested in ?

I'm open to hearing what folks have to offer. I am willing to trade up or down if it's something I'm interested in. I didn't have anything in particular in mind. I have been on the lookout for a Colt Python lately but I'm into other firearms as well.

Yes it is a great round, In fact i think i should keep the old girl. It shoots great with 140 grain balistic tips or tsxs. When yours is ready try H 414 for the 140s...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.