JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
790FE75A-5173-40D0-85C2-3A8540AE106A.jpeg Y FC3A3259-1FE3-4107-8900-897634582FDC.jpeg E42BCB11-24D3-4A18-9CDA-99748FFA2307.jpeg Early Winchester model 94 /3030 . Researched to 1943 approx. Excellent condition, been in our family since purchased new. Serial # starts with 1233. 20" barrel.

Price: $800.
Buyer to pay BGC fees or can be shipped to FFL if needed. IMG_3812.jpg IMG_3818.jpg IMG_3819.jpg

Last Edited:
Move and modification aside, dang, very tempting. If I had not, of course, bought several lever-guns already this year and am working the machine-gun project, I'd be all over this one.

Good luck with your sale! :)

wow what a beautiful 94. i have a 1950s 94 and a 1970s 94. i love'm.

not that its any of my business but, its been in your family for a long time, no one to pass it down to?

:)

It is my moral obligation to step in and advise you not to sell.

Learn about your Grandfather and him with this gun.

Preserved with these stories, NOTHING will be more durable.

Think about it.

It is my moral obligation to step in and advise you not to sell.

Learn about your Grandfather and him with this gun.

Preserved with these stories, NOTHING will be more durable.

Think about it.
Thank you for your input. My Grandfather lived with me for 10 years so I know him quite well. I point is I have no one to pass it to and would rather move to someone else to keep the 94 and maybe pass it down their family tree. But again, thanks for your thoughts.

Thank you for your input. My Grandfather lived with me for 10 years so I know him quite well. I point is I have no one to pass it to and would rather move to someone else to keep the 94 and maybe pass it down their family tree. But again, thanks for your thoughts.

I like your attitude. A firearm like that deserves to roam the woods, not stifle in the back of a safe.

P

Dates to 1940 w/ that serial #. I have one from the same production year.

There ought to be a 'W' stamped next to the serial # on the flat section of the receiver frame (The 'W' marking was only used from Feb. 1939 through early Feb. 1941).

Pre-war are pretty desirable. Yours appears to be in pretty decent shape. GL with your sale.

I have an idea- write out the story of your grandfather, what this firearm meant to him and he to you. Include it with the purchase. Ask the purchaser to keep it safe and if he/she ever sells it, to add to that story and pass it along with the rifle.

I have an idea- write out the story of your grandfather, what this firearm meant to him and he to you. Include it with the purchase. Ask the purchaser to keep it safe and if he/she ever sells it, to add to that story and pass it along with the rifle.
i wish i could like this 1000 more times

Dates to 1940 w/ that serial #. I have one from the same production year.

There ought to be a 'W' stamped next to the serial # on the flat section of the receiver frame (The 'W' marking was only used from Feb. 1939 through early Feb. 1941).

Pre-war are pretty desirable. Yours appears to be in pretty decent shape. GL with your sale.
No W by my serial#. Nice to know though, thank you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.