Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT WA Pre 1921 Remington model 51

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Rockkrawler42, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Rockkrawler42

Rockkrawler42 Washougal wa New Member

I have a very nice pre 1921 version Remington model 51 in 380 auto. it comes with a little leather holster. The gun is in excellent condition for a 95 year old firearm. I'm looking to trade it for another hand gun the value of this is Around $800 I was told. I mite be willing to trade for something of less value if it's really nice.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    taroman, PDXcollector and Wasniahc like this.
  2. thorborg

thorborg portland oregon Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

That's a wonderful pistol. Mine was carried by family friend, an army engineer, from WW2 through the beginning of our part in Viet Nam. Its was re-blued just before it was given to me as three wars worth of armpit sweat stripped its bluing. still looks good and shoots everything I feed it with zero failures in the 20+ years since I inherited it. Light enough to carry and a breeze to strip. Yours is in excellent condition and as an aside, the swivel on them usually were removed on purpose and are rarely found intact therefore marginally affecting value. There is absolutely no comparison between your gun and the failed new Remington remake.
    Good luck with your trade.
    Thor

3. PDXcollector

PDXcollector Portland Member

Conversation started with trade offer.

4. AJLHOOSIER

AJLHOOSIER Portland, OR Member

still available?