JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice pre 1921 version Remington model 51 in 380 auto. it comes with a little leather holster. The gun is in excellent condition for a 95 year old firearm. I'm looking to trade it for another hand gun the value of this is Around $800 I was told. I mite be willing to trade for something of less value if it's really nice.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
That's a wonderful pistol. Mine was carried by family friend, an army engineer, from WW2 through the beginning of our part in Viet Nam. Its was re-blued just before it was given to me as three wars worth of armpit sweat stripped its bluing. still looks good and shoots everything I feed it with zero failures in the 20+ years since I inherited it. Light enough to carry and a breeze to strip. Yours is in excellent condition and as an aside, the swivel on them usually were removed on purpose and are rarely found intact therefore marginally affecting value. There is absolutely no comparison between your gun and the failed new Remington remake.
Good luck with your trade.
Thor

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top