JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We talked about that, ownership I mean. We agreed that he and his descendants would own the gun. Since he also has a machine shop I really doubt anyone could ever prove he didn't do all the design and manufacturing work. But do you think all those guys who have civil war replica breech loading cannons got a stamp (No big deal) and a deep probing background check? The worst part about the background check is that depending on the sheriff one may not get permission, right?

So don't quote me on this, but I do recall reading that as long as you were present the entire time, someone else could do the actual machining on your form 1 item, and like you say who's actually going to check, or even be able to?

Filing as an individual used to require CLEO permission but now it only requires notification. So you file for your stamp and then just send the form to whoever is your CLEO. The BGC is no different than when you fill out a 4473, and when you use the efile system it's easy to do and only takes about 15 minutes. I've never done a form 1 DD but I've done 4 silencers this month.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top