JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello folks I am fairly new here I am just stopping in for a sec here and there today and would like to ask for those of you who pray..
I have custody of a special needs grandson who just turned four yesterday, today he has spinal surgery and my heart grows heavy for him he was born with a few different issues one is that his spinal cord is tethered to the spinal wall today my little pardner foes under the knife for this please keep him in your thoughts and prayers..
I have another grandson that is in Seattle that is not quite one year old he is having his hand operated in and its a pretty major surgery though not life threatening it will only leave him with three fingers on one hand I ask that for those of you who care do the same for him...
Thanks for the friendship and fellowships I have seen so far here, I can't wait to meet some of you and maybe even go shooting with I am a newbie to the whole thing but find that guns are very much in my blood there are so many arts that come together with them and I enjoy gleaning the wealth of knowledge from this forum and others.
Ciao :s0155:

Thank you for all the last one is out of surgery and so far he is doing very well, the surgeon says we should see a difference in about three weeks, man this kid is a trooper! God has had his hand on this kid in his few years that is for sure....

Buddymack, as I type this, tears of hope go out to your boys.
I don't often get this way, let alone tell thousands of others.

We, my wife and I, raised a severely disabled grandson for five years. Among other issues, he had severe quadraplegic cerebral palsy. We took him in at birth as well as his two year old sister...who we still have.

Although we fought constantly with both WA. and OR. to get us some night nursing help...we never did. He died, healthy, in his crib, last year. I will never be the same, never.

So to you, your family and especially the boys, my most sincere thoughts and prayers for recovery...and a better life.

Will

Thanks again and so very much for the warm thoughts that are shared here, our little guy means so much to me as all my grands do...
I sent a more in depth email to one of you but when I was finished the dang thing timed out on me and the black hole of the internet swallowed my writing ..
so since I guess I gotta be brief I guess

thank you and Godspeed to all of you! I hope many of you get to meet him he will melt your heart.

thanks again both boys are doing fine, the little one with us is home and groggy and his spirits are up, we are hoping to see great improvements in his walking soon!

Thanks again and so very much for the warm thoughts that are shared here, our little guy means so much to me as all my grands do...
I sent a more in depth email to one of you but when I was finished the dang thing timed out on me and the black hole of the internet swallowed my writing ..
so since I guess I gotta be brief I guess

thank you and Godspeed to all of you! I hope many of you get to meet him he will melt your heart.

thanks again both boys are doing fine, the little one with us is home and groggy and his spirits are up, we are hoping to see great improvements in his walking soon!

:s0155:
Glad to hear he's home.

Will

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads