JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I owned a pair of Sig Romeo5 rds's. One had been sitting on my safe for months. I pulled it down to mount on my new Troy upper and, lo and behold, NO DOT! I changed battery, still nada. So I called Sig to ask what the procedure is for warranty return. I got an email with shipping label that day. It took me a few days to get in the mail. Less than a week later I received in the mail a new sight, free of charge, with all the goodies the original came with.
Great job Sig Optics, and many thanks! The R5 is a great little sight.

So I owned a pair of Sig Romeo5 rds's. One had been sitting on my safe for months. I pulled it down to mount on my new Troy upper and, lo and behold, NO DOT! I changed battery, still nada. So I called Sig to ask what the procedure is for warranty return. I got an email with shipping label that day. It took me a few days to get in the mail. Less than a week later I received in the mail a new sight, free of charge, with all the goodies the original came with.
Great job Sig Optics, and many thanks! The R5 is a great little sight.
Had it worked beforehand? Reason why I ask is I've experienced maybe 8 of those myself and haven't had a problem yet of any kind except for the user error of stripping the mount, which they still replaced without issue.

Just had an awesome experience with Sig Optics myself! Hope I'm not out of line by just posting it on this thread, instead of starting a new one.

I bought a Romeo 3 of the classified section on here. It came with the tall mount like one would use on an AR. It worked great for a couple months, then it would turn on fine, but wouldn't stay on. Several batteries later, I called Sig. I told the guy at C.S. that I purchased it used, and had no idea as to the history of it, and also, I'd like to buy a low mount, so I could use it on 22 for speed steel. He send me a return label, and off it went to Wilsonville. About a week later I get an email saying it's on it's way back...from Florida. They sent me a brand new one, with both mounts! Sig has a new loyal customer!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top