JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
RCBS
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
I have a practically new M500 beam powder scale I don't need. Used once. Went digital.

Possibly open for trades for other reloading necessities.

Pickup in Newberg

Retail $70.. Asking $40

Thanks
James

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking to trade mainly for powders, 223 die set, or 30-06 die set. Open to other offers as well. Scale is still in box with instruction sheet.

Thanks
James

I'm going to be in tualitun today at meridian park for a few hours while the other half has surgery. I can throw it in the car and meet you there. That's about as far as I'm gonna be in the foreseeable future.

Thanks
James

Willing to trade for 223 or 308 factory ammo

Or

22 cal 55gr or higher projectiles
30 cal 165/168gr projectiles

Also looking for a 9mm carbide 4pc die set.

Thanks
James

Last Edited:
James, My name is Don and I would still like to make a trade with you, for your RCBS 500 powder scale. I live in the greater Spokane area. At this time all my transactions are done through the mail (USPS). I'm pretty limited as to my length of travel verses cost of product. If you can not do items, through the mail, for no other reason than trust, I may have an answer. But if you prefer, not to deal with packing and sending items through the mail system, then I'll have to just agree to understand, move on and wish you all the best. If you are willing to mail products, please contact me and I'll bridge the trust gap between us. I have the brass you are looking for (.223/.308) plus an extra RCBS .223 sizer die brand new in the plastic box. Sincerely, Don S.

Last Edited:
At this time I'm good on everything for reloading with the exception of still needing everything to reload 9mm. Open to offers and possible trades. Just collecting dust on my shelf

James

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top