Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Practically new RCBS m500 balance beam scale

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
RCBS
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
I have a practically new M500 beam powder scale I don't need. Used once. Went digital.

Possibly open for trades for other reloading necessities.

Pickup in Newberg

Retail $70.. Asking $40

Thanks
James

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
C
Reactions
Looking to trade mainly for powders, 223 die set, or 30-06 die set. Open to other offers as well. Scale is still in box with instruction sheet.

Thanks
James

OP
C
Reactions
I'm going to be in tualitun today at meridian park for a few hours while the other half has surgery. I can throw it in the car and meet you there. That's about as far as I'm gonna be in the foreseeable future.

Thanks
James

OP
C
Reactions
Willing to trade for 223 or 308 factory ammo

Or

22 cal 55gr or higher projectiles
30 cal 165/168gr projectiles

Or 223 or 308 once fired LC brass.

Also looking for Lee 9mm carbide 4pc die set.

Thanks
James

OP
C
Reactions
I think 500pcs of 223 or 250pcs of 308 sounds about fair judging on what brass is selling for locally.

Thanks
James

Reactions
James, My name is Don and I would still like to make a trade with you, for your RCBS 500 powder scale. I live in the greater Spokane area. At this time all my transactions are done through the mail (USPS). I'm pretty limited as to my length of travel verses cost of product. If you can not do items, through the mail, for no other reason than trust, I may have an answer. But if you prefer, not to deal with packing and sending items through the mail system, then I'll have to just agree to understand, move on and wish you all the best. If you are willing to mail products, please contact me and I'll bridge the trust gap between us. I have the brass you are looking for (.223/.308) plus an extra RCBS .223 sizer die brand new in the plastic box. Sincerely, Don S.

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS