JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never been, but I'm interested. I might head out to watch as I don't have elbow/knee pads or optics on my rifle.

dood...I ran irons for years...optics are nice, but not necessary. Just come shoot, watching is for people who will hate themselves for not shooting the match.

dood...I ran irons for years...optics are nice, but not necessary. Just come shoot, watching is for people who will hate themselves for not shooting the match.

Word...show up at 8:30 for the orientation. Bring your rifle in hard case or soft zippered case, 150 rounds of ammo, at least two mags (30 rounders if you've got 'em), eye and ear protection, water, food, sunscreen, a good hat, comfy shoes and have some fun....like the man just said, watching will drive you nuts!

PS- you'll need a plastic chamber flag but they usually sell them for a buck and most of us bring more than one.

Hey I was in squad one too! I was the guy whos gun locked up on the last target of the last stage.....the foot in the tire stage. It turned out that a primer crapped out and jammed up the bolt. My face got a little sun but I had fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top