JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I am new as well. My first match was last month. The three gun is a match with your practical rifle, shotgun, and pistol. That is as much as I can say with confidence. One of the other members will know more

Great thread!

I have been invited in the past but always had other obligations, boy did I miss out.

3 things:

1. Mini-14's are great rifles for being a scaled down M14/M1A. I think AR users prefer the pistol grip, magazine well/catch and the sights over the Mini-14. I had one once many years ago probably still floating around the Rose City Gun Show, wood stock with the AK underfolder and barrel cut down with FH staked/welded to make it 16". Didn't enjoy the magazine change and the POS after market high cap mags at the time which I believe is the source for the jamming issues it had.

2. Alot of non-mil guys watch TV or play video games and have no idea what is really needed when they do go outside and participate in something such as PR shooting. It is good if the new guys show up one or two times with the latest "Ricky Ranger" gear and then realize what is needed and not on their own. Shows they are learning.

3. Is there anything like this up in WA?

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top