JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and to get this thread back on track:

OLY.jpg

Me from back in '02, I believe.....

Sportin' my $590 brand spankin' new post ban OLY :s0112:

How do you like that tac vest you had in one pic? I have been thinking of getting a molle vest and putting mag pouches on it and then a dump pouch on one side

I'm holding the timer in that pic.....:p

My take on "tac gear".

In almost 9 years of PR, I have invested in a drop leg mag holder and a set of knee pads. That's as "tactical" as I get.

And you really don't need those, big pockets work too.....

What I have noticed, you'll see some of the "new guys" come pimped out in all the latest "tactical gear" for their 1st match or two, then as time goes by they bring less and less of it......

I agree on less of it. Its kind a cheasy in my opinion. I have been kicking around different mag pouch ideas. I think the drop leg stile kydex would be the best. Still trying to find something I like. I dont own pants with big pockets and the back pocket is too far to reach in a hurry

I agree on less of it. Its kind a cheasy in my opinion. I have been kicking around different mag pouch ideas. I think the drop leg stile kydex would be the best. Still trying to find something I like. I dont own pants with big pockets and the back pocket is too far to reach in a hurry

$30 BDUs from Andy and Bax, and I think it's an airsoft mag pouch ( really :s0112: )

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top