JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont see why the mini gets such a bad name from all of the AR guys. Its basically the same gun. I have shot mini's that shot better than some AR's. If you have more pics you should post em. I'd like to see more

is there a fast way to get ahold of Randy? I had some questions about the 3 gun match ragarding pistols. I currently ony have .22 pistols as I have used the others as trade. Does anyone know if it would work out ok? Also does anyone know about the possible second match he spoke of? Some kind of close quarters tactical match that was in the planning.

is there a fast way to get ahold of Randy? I had some questions about the 3 gun match ragarding pistols. I currently ony have .22 pistols as I have used the others as trade. Does anyone know if it would work out ok? Also does anyone know about the possible second match he spoke of? Some kind of close quarters tactical match that was in the planning.

You will need a 9mm or better for the 3-gun match.

There are not any details yet on the other match. It may be a team match.

June might be a team match you say? does that mean a normal shoot only with teams or another 3 gun only with teams? cuz I probably cant shoot three gun. And I have no friends for a team match but I could show up and find a team I guess.

June might be a team match you say? does that mean a normal shoot only with teams or another 3 gun only with teams? cuz I probably cant shoot three gun. And I have no friends for a team match but I could show up and find a team I guess.

Normal...."3-gun" is once a year. Don't worry about "friends" you can be paired up with someone in your squad.

and damn it....I need to make the next one!!!!

barring anymore bouts of the flu or deaths in the family.........:(

Is the team match a three gun or a normal PR shoot with teams? I wont be making the team shoot unless I buy a pistol or can use a p22. I dont own any big boy pistols at the moment. They all got traded

Is the team match a three gun or a normal PR shoot with teams? I wont be making the team shoot unless I buy a pistol or can use a p22. I dont own any big boy pistols at the moment. They all got traded

The team match if we have it that way will not be a 3 gun. It would be a normal PR match set up to operate in teams. You can be paired up at the match.

terry

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads