JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So im coming out to my first PR match tomorrow. Hoping to have a good time.

Great!
Get there at 0815 and you should be good to go.
Bring a lunch, water, foul weather gear and your ear and eye protection.
You'll need a chamber flag (available for purchase-$1) and you'll need to mark your rifle case as to the directon of the muzzle. They'll go over the details in the AM
Randy, the match director sent out an email today that included the following:

All new shooters need to be at our 45 minute orientation no later than 830am. This includes everyone who has either never shot PR at TCGC, or only shot at our sniper match or hasn't shot at PR for over a year. We need to be sure everyone is on the same page because of the special safety concerns of shooting in the quarry. This is not a shooting class, just an orientation of how we do things. New shooters should already know how to safely handle their rifles.
Please drive slowly on the club roads.

Cheers,
Jorge

thanks for the info. I will try to be there about 8. what road do you take to get were everyone will be? I know TCGC is off of tonkin but from there I do not know were to go.

thanks for the info. I will try to be there about 8. what road do you take to get were everyone will be? I know TCGC is off of tonkin but from there I do not know were to go.

Pass througn the main gate....it should be open. If not, move over into the exit lane and enter. Take your first left where you'll get to another gate. You'll have to wait here until someone lets you in. Once you pass through take the first left at the first stop sign- there's a sign that say Police Action Range. Come down the hill and keep straight. You'll see two CONEX containers. The registration and orientation takes place here. We shoot down in the quarry but it's off limits until the match starts.
I'll PM you my mobile # in the event that you get lost or stuck at the gate.
Cheers,
Jorge

OK, I know there was at least on NWFA member on my squad today............Who was it?

I was on the squad that had 2 people with Mini-14s on it.

I was in squad 2. I was the slacker hanging out at/with the white Jeep as Randy did his introduction to the match.
Today wasn't too bad, although the weather didn't suck enough...I did manage to place first in the iron-sights class....now I get to justify getting an ACOG!
Cheers,
Jorge

I was in squad 2. I was the slacker hanging out at/with the white Jeep as Randy did his introduction to the match.
Today wasn't too bad, although the weather didn't suck enough...I did manage to place first in the iron-sights class....now I get to justify getting an ACOG!
Cheers,
Jorge

I have never seen as many people shooting irons as I did today.

You had a lot of competition. Usually there is only 1 or 2 guys shooting irons.

I was on Squad 5.

I cant remember my squad number for some reason. We started at the moving target. I think that was 4? I had Judith and Ian on my squad. Good people and pretty good shots. I managed to beet them both on the texas wheel stage which was kinda cool. I wish I could have met more of you. Its hard when you dont know anyone

I cant remember my squad number for some reason. We started at the moving target. I think that was 4? I had Judith and Ian on my squad. Good people and pretty good shots. I managed to beet them both on the texas wheel stage which was kinda cool. I wish I could have met more of you. Its hard when you dont know anyone

You were on squad 4.

You guys caught up to us at Stage 1. That was the long range stage where you had to crawl through the barricade.

this was me:

IMG_1060Medium.jpg

I know what you mean. There was one guy in our group with an AR set up that had to run him several thousand and I was able to beet him on all but one stage with my $850 DelTon and a fake aimpoint( I am suprised by that fake, it works great)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top