JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to my first PR match out at Tri-County today. Had an absolute blast on the 4 stage course. Did better on the long range stages than the short ones. Great eye-opening experience and I definitely plan to attend more. Would recommend for everyone to try once.

Second Saturday of each month. The August match has a theme of pre-194x military rifles. You can still bring your modern rifle, but will just be scored separate from the old rifles. I'll still be taking out my AR.

Lol. Yeah. My ego is so big right now that there's not actually any room for you on this thread.

Realistically, I'm concerned about being able to do a repeat performance. My ego will deflate like the Hindenburg when you spank me with your iron-sight AK.

Lol. Yeah. My ego is so big right now that there's not actually any room for you on this thread.

Realistically, I'm concerned about being able to do a repeat performance. My ego will deflate like the Hindenburg when you spank me with your iron-sight AK.

It's Unka-Boo. You don't have much to worry about from him. =)

Speaking of which, my wife just gave me the official "Okay" to attend next month.

I thought about buying a Mosin like you mentioned, but the wife would put the Smack Down if I bought another rifle right now. She's a very tolerant woman as long as I tread tactfully on that fine line....

So I have my DPMS and 3 mags. I figure I need a chamber flag and some mag holders. 200 rounds I hope will cover my poor shooting. Do I need more mags and how many holders? I also need to site in my new scope, I was thinking of a 50/200 zero. Where should I go? Anybody want to help? Might be lunch and beer in it afterwards.

So I have my DPMS and 3 mags. I figure I need a chamber flag and some mag holders. 200 rounds I hope will cover my poor shooting. Do I need more mags and how many holders? I also need to site in my new scope, I was thinking of a 50/200 zero. Where should I go? Anybody want to help? Might be lunch and beer in it afterwards.

Three mags will get you by, you will just have to reload them between stages, no biggie.

50/200 is just about the perfect zero for these matches ( all that I've ever used ).

I just went to my first practical rifle match at TCGC and it was great! It was their annual Battle Rifle Match and I shot my CMP service grade M1. I placed 9th overall and third in the battle rifle category so I am quite happy. What a great bunch of folks and a big thanks to Randy and all of the ROs who kept things running smooth. If anyone is on the fence, just get out and do it.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top