JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Question for some of the kit builders on this forum. Atlantic just announced that they have PPSH kits. I have always wanted to build one. However, beyond some AR builds and milsurp restorations, I have not built or worked on much more. I am not a machinist or a welder. Anyone have any idea where to find a barrel and or receiver for this kit and if this is just a downright bad idea?

Also I assume the ppsh (semi auto) would be subject to the NFA and considered an SBR

Barrels seem to be sparse

Question for some of the kit builders on this forum. Atlantic just announced that they have PPSH kits. I have always wanted to build one. However, beyond some AR builds and milsurp restorations, I have not built or worked on much more. I am not a machinist or a welder. Anyone have any idea where to find a barrel and or receiver for this kit and if this is just a downright bad idea?

Also I assume the ppsh (semi auto) would be subject to the NFA and considered an SBR

Barrels seem to be sparse
You can do what the Sten guys do and add a welded barrel extension to avoid the SBR deal. I know you are not a welder but somebody can do it. Very simple to do. I have a new legal length PPS barrel but I don't think that will work.

I was informed by the folks I bought the kit from that they would be refunding my money as they are unable to ship to WA state. I wasnt aware of any restrictions in WA state?? Atlantic firearms said they would but unfortunately they ran out of kits so Ill have to wait!!

I was informed by the folks I bought the kit from that they would be refunding my money as they are unable to ship to WA state. I wasnt aware of any restrictions in WA state?? Atlantic firearms said they would but unfortunately they ran out of kits so Ill have to wait!!
It is a Washington state law about possesing MG parts and that is why they will not ship. Even if we all know that this state has a ton of those parts within it's borders. If you can find the time. I have seen kits on gun forums. A good one that has a lot of traffic in the parts scene is Calguns.net. There is usually about 8 or 9 pages of new adds everyday. They have over 20,000 members. They have stupid laws down there but they also have cool stuff. I have received many kits that WA says no and made them semi toys. Another huge forum is AKfiles.com. I have also seen all kinds of kits on GB in the parts kits section. Years ago I bought all kinds of kits when that was the only sorce at the time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top