JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$425. Already has the modification from Walther. Trigger feels just the same. I've fired over 100 rounds through it with no problems. It shoots as tight a group as my S&W Shield Performance Center but recoil seems a bit less. I have both up for sale and will keep whichever one doesn't sell first. Comes with a 8 round and 7 round magazine. I put Talon grip tape on it which really makes it stick to your hand. I also have a what I think is the best kydex, paddle holster, made in the U.S. that I will throw in. This gun sells new at Buds for $384. I've got an additional $65 in the holster and talon tape. I love the feel of the Walther. If you have a Marlin 1894 lever action 38/357 rifle that you wish to trade, I would be interested in that or a S&W M&P, 2.0, 9mm, with a 4.25" barrel.

20190304_113425.jpg

Last Edited:
Love mine. I sold my PPS M2 and just bought the new PPS M2 RMSc, with the factory machined slide and RMSc red dot optic on it. Perfect upgrade to an already amazing pistol. I don't know why more people don't carry the PPS. It originally went for over $600 as I recall, but recent price reductions knocked it down to almost half that, especially when they were on sale. I literally found out about the Walther recall the day after I sold my PPS M2 to @ScaldingCookies . I offered to buy it back from him but he was super about it and said he'd just send it back to Walther himself. Super guy, as literally everyone here I've done business with over the years have been. I think NWFA is one of the best forums around. My two cents, anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top