Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PPS 43 kit with semi bolt and Mark II STEN kits

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by wired, Oct 5, 2009.

1. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

Sten kit sold

PPS 43 kit with excellent barrel and complete bolt already converted to semi with AR-15 firing pin, 4 mags, 3 folding stock rear sections . Great shape. $225 delivered. Suomi mags not included

shrkattk@gmail.com

2. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

What all needs to be done in order to use this?

Thanks

3. wired

I'm sorry. This has sold

4. wanted

wanted eugene New Member

still out of curiousity what all needed to be done to shoot it?

5. jordanka16

jordanka16 Albany, OR Active Member

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe all you'd need is a receiver to shoot it.

6. wired

For one of the pps 43 kits to be functional you need a bolt that is converted to semi like the one in the pic. You also need to convert the trigger assy to semi auto . Most guys use AK or AR-15 parts to make a closed bolt hammer fired setup. Then you would need a receiver repair section and a trunnion block and base plate. All of them are commercially available with total receiver parts cost being about $120. Weld it all together , dress it up and refinish. Its one of the more popular gun kits these days with the glut on the market of surplus 7.62x25 ammo. Of course you'd have to register it SBR , make it into a "pistol" by welding the stock in the closed position or making a regular carbine by welding a barrel extension.

PPS-43.JPG