JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just curious if anyone knows of anywhere with Walther PPQ's in stock? And possibly how much?

To be more specific. I'm looking for it in 9mm in the portland area. Somewhere between lets say the airport and...oregon city

I'm going down to Northwest Armory on Friday. Last time I was there they had PPQ's.. The Lars Larson show and a 75 foot rolling trailer is there Fri afternoon. Supposed to be deals on S& W and Walther products too!

I picked mine up a couple of months ago, at the Gun Broker in Woodburn.

From what I've gleaned from conversations with guys at various shops, they are very hard to hang onto. I haven't seen any on a wall on any occasion, except the day I bought mine. If you know that you want one, I would recommend ordering one through a shop. The Gun Broker (Tigard) was great when I ordered a firearm through them.

If you want to handle one before ordering, you can basically feel what the gun is like by handling a P99. The outdoor outfitting place on 82nd (accross from Dick's & Walmart) had a P99AS in stock as of yesterday (4/13/12), which felt nearly identical. The grip textures are different, but the ergos translate well, otherwise. If your questions pertain to the trigger... Well... go hit the Walther forums, or take my word for it. It's amazing.