JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Lower price! Asking $450 for full package:

PPQ CLASSIC $500-550 new
2 extra mags at least $80
Trijicon HDs $100-120
Concielment Express holster $35

Trade interests +/- cash
308 hunting rifle
CZs
HK p30sk Da/sa
Possibly 1911 ultra compact
Or what do you have?

20180304_220643.jpg 20180304_220702.jpg 20180304_220729.jpg 20181106_082409.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What's the history of the gun? I.e. are you the first owner, how many rounds have you put through it, does it still function normally, etc.?

Also, would you consider FFL to another state?

Not the first owner, gun functions beautifully. Round count is unknown for sure, but probably sub 500. One of my favorite guns to shoot, but I have to many 9mm this size. Face to face transfers only. Not willing to ship.

Thank you for the quick response!

It is also one of my favorite guns to shoot, but so far I've had to rent it from my local range. I understand why you'd like to sell it, makes sense.

Please do let me know if you change your mind on using an FFL, my local range does FFL transfers and I think it's a good idea for doing gun transfer, in general (even in-state).

In the meantime, best of wishes with your shooting, and hopefully this beauty gets to a new good home!

Oops, I just re-read my response. I meant to say to please notify me if you change your mind on an out-of-state FFL transfer. ...but you understood my meaning, regardless.

In any case, have a good one, and happy shooting!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.