Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Powerful testimony re: the insanity of banning so-called "assault rifles"

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dirty Harriet, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Dirty Harriet

Dirty Harriet OR Member

This woman, Dr. Susan Gratia, gave powerful testimony in 2008 regarding the insanity of banning so-called "assault rifles" and "large capacity" mags. Older video (though I've never seen it before), but very relevant, given the threat of additional regulations, the UN Small Arms Treaty, etc. I thought it was worth being shared. Have a good evening.

Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment! - YouTube

9MilMan, locobob, aslinged and 3 others like this.
  2. locobob

locobob Beaverton, Oregon Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that video is a lot older than 2008, regardless she makes an excellent case.

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Spad

Spad Kennewick,WA, the desert side Active Member

Well the politicians don't want to hear it, might get Hollywood to give them less money to party on...Spad

4. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

Just had a thought after watching the video, the Declariation of Independence states We the People.... Well who are they talking about? Well that would be us you might say, and I would agree. It is talking about the people that make up this country you and I. Whether we agree or disagree on whatever subject it is for all of us, "We the people" means us.

I hope you agree; if you don't, I don't think I can dumb it down any further. It's kind of one of those "is" moments, if you need to know the definition of "is" then you truly get to have an ID 10 T card. Congratulations.

Now lets look at the 2nd amendment: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

So, what people are we talking about now? "the people" um who could that be, possibly, maybe....wait for it.......WE?

I am in a great mood and it's the Christmas Eve weekend and I have alot to be thankful for, I am truly blessed. Merry Christmas.

Please say a prayer for those that lost a loved one in the recent tradegy.

5. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Hadn't seen that video, that smug look was driving me nuts tho. They walk around with bodyguards and armed security paid for by us. I say take away their armed security details and see if they sing the same tune.