JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wife's mother passed recently and we are selling all the home care items we have purchased over the last few years for elder care. Cash or trade for firearms or anything else will be considered.
1. electric wheelchair. First One is 3 years old, seat back is replaceable but cracked. Still works great, seat tilts rearward to about 75 degrees or so. Holds charge all day. Was $14,000 in December 2010, have receipts. Looking for $500.
2. Another electric wheelchair. Almost new. Was delivered July 2013, also $14,000 and have the receipt. Wheels are different, allows it to go in the yard much better than the first, seat power recline to 85 degrees or so. Much nicer chair than the first. Looking for $8,000.
3. Hospital bed, invacare, power head lift and foot lift. Also has mattress. Looking for $350 for bed with mattress
4. Trapeze style bed lift, looking for $40
5. Sold
6. Sold
7. Bath tub lift. Suction cups to your normal bathtub and electric lift into and out of water. Prevents falls in the tub. Seat lazy Susan so you sit on it from outside, swivel your feet in, and push a button to get in the water. I'll update make and model when i get over to moms house again. It was purchased last summer for $900. Looking for $600.
8. Misc small stuff. Air leg pump set up to prevent swelling, gate belts, tens machines, we have sold nothing yet and she had full home care, so if you are looking for something, ask me, I may have it.
Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Wife's mother passed recently and we are selling all the home care items we have purchased over the last few years for elder care. Cash or trade for firearms or anything else will be considered.
1. electric wheelchair. First One is 3 years old, seat back is replaceable but cracked. Still works great, seat tilts rearward to about 75 degrees or so. Holds charge all day. Was $14,000 in December 2010, have receipts. Looking for $500.
2. Another electric wheelchair. Almost new. Was delivered July 2013, also $14,000 and have the receipt. Wheels are different, allows it to go in the yard much better than the first, seat power recline to 85 degrees or so. Much nicer chair than the first. Looking for $8,000.
3. Hospital bed, invacare, power head lift and foot lift. Also has mattress. Looking for $350 for bed with mattress
4. Trapeze style bed lift, looking for $40
5. Sold
6. Sold
7. Bath tub lift. Suction cups to your normal bathtub and electric lift into and out of water. Prevents falls in the tub. Seat lazy Susan so you sit on it from outside, swivel your feet in, and push a button to get in the water. I'll update make and model when i get over to moms house again. It was purchased last summer for $900. Looking for $600.
8. Misc small stuff. Air leg pump set up to prevent swelling, gate belts, tens machines, we have sold nothing yet and she had full home care, so if you are looking for something, ask me, I may have it.
Thanks for looking!
I am in a chair. could use ramps, truck bed lift, ect.

Sorry, ramps are gone, did not have a lift. All I have left are bath lift, hospital bed and trapeze, and 2 electric wheelchairs

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top