JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$150 pick up in Silverdale WA.

YES a key will be provided!

Two sided wheeled cart to store, organize, power, and charge power tools. Door on each side locks and lifts off to remove. Locking casters. Rolls easily on concrete or carpet. Use it as a microwave cart and store your kitchen tools inside. Charge your phone, computer, tablet, etc as well.

Use plastic bins as shown to store and organize your pistol magazines and holsters, then lock them away from children.

This started as an Anthro laptop computer charging cart. I removed every-other shelf so that power tools and bins will easily fit. Two 6" tall bins 6.625"W x 11.625"D will fit on each shelf with room to spare. Two outlets at the back of EACH shelf, so 10 on each side. Two outlets on the outside with a switch to control the inside and outside outlets. Power cord stores on the cart as shown.

2.jpe 4.jpe ASC2.png ASC5.png ASC6.png ASC4.png

I bought too many, selling one or two of these. I will throw in an extra shelf or two in case you want to reconfigure it. Heavy duty, so bring a friend to help load it.

Model No. LTSC20 (modified)
120 Volt AC
12 Amp
60 HZ
Dimensions: 23" wide x 29" long x 45 1/2" height

Tools, liners, bins etc are not included but show for illustration.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top