JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to trade pound for pound for either Blue Dot or 800X ONLY, Not looking to sell (Accept 8lb Kegs, see below). I have the following to trade:

1x - 1lb Power Pistol Traded
2x - 1lb Bullseye
1x - 8lb Bullseye TRADED
2x - 1lb Green Dot
1x - 1lb IMR PB
2x 1x - 1lb HP-38 - 1lb left!
1x - 8lb Red Dot TRADED
1x - 1lb H110
1x - 700x

THREAD CLOSED.

Last Edited:
I have one pound of Blue Dot. If you still have the HP 38.
Not trying to shoot my self in the foot, but Bimart on Foulk (spelling) road, I think had 800X.
and 4064.
How ever you spell the road name is not important, I still can find it even given my advanced years.
Thanks
Bill.

Thanks for the heads up! I might swing by the Bi-Mart and check it tomorrow, but I'd still be happy to trade the HP-38 for your Bluedot.

Unfortunately I don't have Blue Dot I can trade you and I only have a few lbs of 800x. I could do cash for the 8lbs of red dot though. PM me if interested in a cash deal.

Unfortunately I don't have Blue Dot I can trade you and I only have a few lbs of 800x. I could do cash for the 8lbs of red dot though. PM me if interested in a cash deal.
Hi, I have another member already pending for the Red Dot, sorry. If it does not go through you will be the first to know. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top