JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the extras that I don't use anymore (Not enough jobs available). Only used on one jobsite and since then I've held onto it "just in case". All plugs are clean-works great. Will consider trade value for 5.56 or 7.62 NATO ammo or AR parts or most anything else at this point :).
Garrett 503-502-1522 Price $200.00

Input current: 50 amp 1 phase 125/250 volt A.C. 3 pole 4 wire.
GFCI's provide open neutral and reverse phasing protection
"Power On" indicator lights on GFCI's
240V High Voltage Shut-Off with indicator light
1 - 50 AMP 125/250 Volt feed through receptacle
1 - 30 Amp 250 Volt non-GFCI receptacle
6 - 20 Amp 125 Volt GFCI individually protected receptacles

DSC_0007.jpg

Next is a RIDGID MS-UV chop saw/ tool stand. Easily folds and is very stable. I know this sounds so cliche but I actually did get this from a lady who never used it.
She was ill with terminal cancer and wanted to fix up her house for resale for her daughter. She had planned on doing the work herself but it ended up being to much for her so I did the work and she let me have the tools she had bought in liue of some of the cost. I have sold all the rest, this is all that's left.
BTW I only used this to support one of my surface planers a couple of times.

I'll put a value of $70.00 on this. Please let me know.
SOLD

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top