JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's one that got by me---for years---Hodgdon---think of that--now if we can all learn to pronounce Leupold, Hoppes, Swarovski, data, and library, what a wonderful world it would be......................BTW the word impact does not take the place of "effect" or "affect" it only refers to physical phenomena. Like my fist impacting the cakehole of the lazy media boffin that used it because he could not learn better.............:)

That's one that got by me---for years---Hodgdon---think of that--now if we can all learn to pronounce Leupold, Hoppes, Swarovski, data, and library, what a wonderful world it would be......................BTW the word impact does not take the place of "effect" or "affect" it only refers to physical phenomena. Like my fist impacting the cakehole of the lazy media boffin that used it because he could not learn better.............:)
Yea, it's pretty nice.. Sako my what? lol

Well I'm newer to reloading,having done plenty a couple years ago,for about a year. Then just kinda quit, so I need to relearn.
But what I do know is you want to buy all the components you can afford cause reloaders can be hoarders. And if the wrong person looks like they will get elected,everything will disappear again

But what I do know is you want to buy all the components you can afford cause reloaders can be hoarders. And if the wrong person looks like they will get elected,everything will disappear again

Ain't that ^^ the truth!
You just need to look in the book and see what powders will cross over well, then stock up! The stuff doesn't go bad as long as it's sealed and not kept in the shed outside. It's not like you wouldn't be able to turn it if you needed something else...... like food?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top