JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
enumclaw
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to trade for 4064, H4895 or Varget. (prefer Varget) Also looking for .308 brass/bullets etc- Enumclaw

I have:

4 lbs - Trail Boss
5 lbs - Accurate #9
1 lb - H110

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
T80 - I don't have any Varget, but I do have a couple 1lb. jugs of IMR 3031. A bit faster than Varget but still an excellent .308 powder. Both are fresh and the same lot #. Be happy to trade for Trail Boss, if you can use it. I'm in Puyallup. Thanks -Eric

T80 - I don't have any Varget, but I do have a couple 1lb. jugs of IMR 3031. A bit faster than Varget but still an excellent .308 powder. Both are fresh and the same lot #. Be happy to trade for Trail Boss, if you can use it. I'm in Puyallup. Thanks -Eric
Im going to stick with the ones listed but if i get desperate, ill trade :) I'm loading heavies into the gun and its got a shorter barrel. Thank you though

Are you looking for a straight across trade? id trade a varget for trail boss and maybe some primers? In Renton. May got to maple valley in the morning.

I was able to get some Varget, but the powders are still available. I'll also probably have some extra Varget to trade. Looking for some large rifle primers now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top