JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oakridge
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm looking for a good, temperature stable powder for .308 Winchester shooting 168g Hornady bullets. I have an 8# jug of new H4350 and 5 one pound, same lot, Hybrid 100.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you
I tested full load work ups with Tac, BLC2, exterminator, power2000, and a few accurate powders and cannot get the rifle to pattern under 1 moa until tonight. The rifle loves RL15. I started driving bullets through the same hole with several powder charges. I don't have any varget to test and not enough RL15 to load very many rounds

I put three bullets through the same hole @ 214 yards. 168NCC. BLC(2). MV2650. .308WIN. 1:10 twist heavy barrel Remington 700. Glass Bedded H&S.
Some people bubblegum about temp sensitivity - but remember, temp greatly changes your POI anyway. I have shot BLC(2) summer and winter and still punch a hole in a dime @ 100yd.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top