JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pistol or rifle? Was in Sportsmans Warehouse in Hillsboro yesterday and they had in a variety of newly received rifle powders but no pistol. Talked to 2 clerks there about getting some pistol powder but both were very negative in their responses. Been looking both there and Bi Mart in Hillsboro. No dice.

Was in Sportsman's Warehouse today here in Kennewick, and they had a nice selection of powders on the shelf. Including 9 lbs of Unique and a couple lbs of W-296. Even had a couple of 5 lb kegs of Reloder 15 for $109.99 each. It is definitely getting better. On the way out, I even scored a 300 rd bulk pack of CCI Mini-mag HP's for $23.95!

It is definitely improving. Just ordered an 8 lb keg of Ramshot TAC! $144.95 + haz mat and shipping, came to less than $25 per lb delivered from wideners.com Haven't seen any Tac anywhere online or in person since April 2013 when I snagged the last pound they had at the Twin Falls, ID Sportsman's Warehouse.

:):)I got a pound of unique $21.00 at the Washougal Bi mart last tue. They had 2 pounds of pistol and 2 lbs of rifle not a lot but I haven't seen any there in over a yr. So it's a good sign.
Was at the Boise,Id sportmen's the week before and they had about 10 1 pound bottles of various rifle powder@ 23.00 ea out on the shelf! non that I had to have though.

I found the mother load....NO LIMIT

powder.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews