JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
9/13/2021 10:17AM. Ordered five minutes ago $60 per 1K, plus $19.95 hazmat + $9.95 shipping to my place.

cci-cpp.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I get this now....

This item is not available at this time due to pending orders. Check back in 5 seconds to see if items become available.

So yep gone

I get this now....

This item is not available at this time due to pending orders. Check back in 5 seconds to see if items become available.

So yep gone
I've just realized they changed order button to "read more" at the time I made a screen snapshot. Wow, looks like they sold all in less than five minutes. Three days ago I also got the same "check back in 5 seconds" (then in 20 minutes) before they gone to out of stock status. I've been checking their site every hour daily and couple times at night since then.

People often ignore 99 cents when looking at $41.99 price, so it is likely you bought each for $41.99 + tax. That is what I paid for one brick at sportsmans driving 40 miles back and forth twice to their closes store. They only let me buy one, not three. Nevertheless, Sportsman's has a best price for CCi SPP these days, but they don't have them often. And your choice is likely magnum primers when they have it in stock. I hope soon we will see primers everywhere at normal prices like ~$40 per a brick. And CFE Pistol powder, where is it?

Ok you got me. 41.99 lol....

I bought 2 bricks at different times if the day and my wife bought another. I dont hoard them or resell them, I actually load and shoot...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top