Simply Triggers
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

STS

Reactions
9/13/2021 10:17AM. Ordered five minutes ago $60 per 1K, plus $19.95 hazmat + $9.95 shipping to my place.

cci-cpp.JPG

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Ronald_55

Reactions
I get this now....

This item is not available at this time due to pending orders. Check back in 5 seconds to see if items become available.

So yep gone

STS

Reactions
I get this now....

This item is not available at this time due to pending orders. Check back in 5 seconds to see if items become available.

So yep gone
I've just realized they changed order button to "read more" at the time I made a screen snapshot. Wow, looks like they sold all in less than five minutes. Three days ago I also got the same "check back in 5 seconds" (then in 20 minutes) before they gone to out of stock status. I've been checking their site every hour daily and couple times at night since then.

STS

Reactions
People often ignore 99 cents when looking at $41.99 price, so it is likely you bought each for $41.99 + tax. That is what I paid for one brick at sportsmans driving 40 miles back and forth twice to their closes store. They only let me buy one, not three. Nevertheless, Sportsman's has a best price for CCi SPP these days, but they don't have them often. And your choice is likely magnum primers when they have it in stock. I hope soon we will see primers everywhere at normal prices like ~$40 per a brick. And CFE Pistol powder, where is it?

Reactions
Ok you got me. 41.99 lol....

I bought 2 bricks at different times if the day and my wife bought another. I dont hoard them or resell them, I actually load and shoot...

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors September Show
Portland, OR
Rimfire Challenge Oct 9th @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR
Nrl22 at DRRC