JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 1 lb. each of VV 3N38 and StaBALL 6.5 powders (both unopened and purchased earlier this year when options were limited as potential secondary choice). Would rather have what I've been using instead.

Prefer to trade for equal amount of either H4350 or Hybrid 100V (or another choice for 300WM and 7mm).

Will sell if no trade interest.
VV 3N38 for $50
StaBALL for $50

I do travel around the NW and might be able to meet somewhere for FTF (only option). Will not ship.
6E44F061-D326-4681-AA39-915E32431406.jpeg A1B1F4E6-A333-425F-9DC1-B527BB287C6E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Since I see no trade interest for my favored powders or wanting to buy, I'm expanding my offer to other trades. Let me know what you might have in mind.

Met with Matt22 today to trade the VV 3N38 powder for some H110. Nice dude and he was willing to do so traveling so we could meet about 1/3 of the distance from my location.

The 6.5 StaBALL is still available for $50 or trade.

I live near Portland and would take the staball if you were coming by the area. Totally understand if someone closer is more convenient.
I still have the StaBALL and will be performing some work in the area I either the week of the 11th (I think this is the week) or 18th of this month. If you're interested in that, we can meet up then? Have you used the StaBALL before? Is a good powder for what it's advertised for? I only purchased it for contingency for some calibers that I reload for but since have been able to obtain my more preferred powder.
If interested in meeting up in a few weeks, you can text me at 253-606-2576.

Brian

I still have the StaBALL and will be performing some work in the area I either the week of the 11th (I think this is the week) or 18th of this month. If you're interested in that, we can meet up then? Have you used the StaBALL before? Is a good powder for what it's advertised for? I only purchased it for contingency for some calibers that I reload for but since have been able to obtain my more preferred powder.
If interested in meeting up in a few weeks, you can text me at 253-606-2576.

Brian
I haven't used it before, but would like to try it out as a backup powder for my 6.5 creed. I am going to do a load work up hopefully. I'll text you and hopefully we can work something out.
Thanks
Liam

Definitely will try to meet up with you. I've read several messages where they are getting in the low single digit SD's with this powder. Here is a link, if you're interested, with some applied usage: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/new-winchester-staball-6-5-ball-powder.6966803/
I'm in Sitka next week but will confirm which week I'll be in the area so we can make a plan for meeting up. Unfortunately you weren't a couple days earlier as I just went through Portland on Thursday going south and yesterday on my way home.
Have a great weekend.
Brian

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.