JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was my first 1000 yard range. I was out there with snipers from different agencies learning from the best - Chuck Mawhinney... its amazing what 1000 yards and some time, wind and heat can do to your round.:)

You came to my neck of the woods and didn't say Hi???

I was there once with Ratfink... it was windy! 1000yds in the wind would be a bit of a challenge?

Bring water and a windbreaker.

I had no idea who was out that way! I thought for sure posting a question would get at least one or two replies. We'll have to remember for next time :)

I had no idea who was out that way! I thought for sure posting a question would get at least one or two replies. We'll have to remember for next time :)

Love the new avatar.

At the range, I was a bit concerned about the blind spot where you can't see some of the range and have to rely on others putting up a (sign?) or whatever it was to notify people that somebody is downrange... what did you think of that???

Love the new avatar.

At the range, I was a bit concerned about the blind spot where you can't see some of the range and have to rely on others putting up a (sign?) or whatever it was to notify people that somebody is downrange... what did you think of that???

Thanks man. Hopefully I can get back to my old one soon!

Yeah, that's the red arrow near the shack at the 1,000 yard line. Honestly, I was OK with it. Any responsible shooter should know their target and what's beyond it, so I can't imagine not clearing the entire range before shooting from that position (though it wouldn't surprise me if someone failed to do so). For better or worse, I've gotten pretty comfortable trusting strangers with guns around me.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top