JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the minimum 8lbs of enforcer. It's looking like there will be more space in the box so I'll likely grab some aa 9, and maybe true blue. Those three powders are so versatile it will cover everything I need for a while combined with what I have already. Likely some Primers too.

At the minimum 8lbs of enforcer. It's looking like there will be more space in the box so I'll likely grab some aa 9, and maybe true blue. Those three powders are so versatile it will cover everything I need for a while combined with what I have already. Likely some Primers too.
Yes, primers would be a wise choice as well, especially since they are covered under the same hazmat.

Hey tk..... Shoot me your number or text/call me at my number in post 1. I'm meeting up with another forum member tomorrow to pick up funds. Want to place order tomorrow night, Monday morning at the latest.

It's me and one other person at this point. Another one person possible. Anyone else interested I'm making one trip to Beaverton area (cedar hills) tonight. Money could be dropped off out there any time before I go that way (10-11pm).

Otherwise I'm stationary in Gresham. Contact info is in the first thread.

If this was Midsouth, I might have jumped in on a deal. They've got primers and powder in stock that's been hard to find.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top