JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone who is interested text or call me.

Would like to place order by Sunday evening. It would be nice to get a few people. Powder, primers....

Shipping is flat fee, 7.99 so that's easy.

Last Edited:
You can ship up to 50 lbs. on one haz mat charge. You can order
6 quantity 8 lb kegs. $30/6= $5 each 8 lb keg.I have never ordered
from Graphs. I order from Powder Valley:D
Great deal

They're out of CCI small pistol primers in the strip style today.. Maybe if they restock by order date... Vit N110.. I could use 2 lbs. I may be in touch.. I like the idea was going to suggest something similar myself from Powder Valley.. I'm a maybe, keep us in the loop.
Thanks

I will say you guys getting in on a big order are wise if you need powder. I'd order the maximum allowed to make the best use of splitting the Hazmat and shipping fees.

If Trump doesn't win, we're going to be in a world of hurt, and supplies for EVERYTHING will dry up in short order!

I'm over 20 lbs now. I shoot a lot. Prices at grafs are stupid low on some powder right now. Add that to election and it's a no Brainer to order. Avoiding that hazmat is key.

Primers too guys. Bullets can be included. Heck shipping is flat rate 7.96.

I'm over 20 lbs now. I shoot a lot. Prices at grafs are stupid low on some powder right now. Add that to election and it's a no Brainer to order. Avoiding that hazmat is key.

Primers too guys. Bullets can be included. Heck shipping is flat rate 7.96.
What are you ordering?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR