JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi-Mart (at 2601 Falk Road), has some powder in stock. As of 9/1/22.
All Hodgdon stuff. 1 pound jugs.
H110
Lil'Gun
TiteGroup
CFE223
H335
Limit is one pound per person, per day. 'Got to be able to spread the love, I suppose. :)

B

Tigard Bimart today

20221001_092615.jpg

Bi-Mart in Kuna had a bunch of random powder the other day too. Not that you know where Kuna is ;)
Honestly, it's just nice to see things on the shelf.

Powder at $50.00 an LB....Hard Pass.... Sportsman's at Tanesbourne had powder too. 8# jug of Titegroup at about $35.00 an LB. Not as much powder overall as Cabela's though. Didn't make a mental note of other poeder/prices. A butt-load of shotshell primers. Apparently limit of 2-100 sleeves.
@arakboss You must have been there the same time we were. :D

Powder at $50.00 an LB....Hard Pass.... Sportsman's at Tanesbourne had powder too. 8# jug of Titegroup at about $35.00 an LB. Not as much powder overall as Cabela's though. Didn't make a mental note of other poeder/prices. A butt-load of shotshell primers. Apparently limit of 2-100 sleeves.
@arakboss You must have been there the same time we were. :D
My son and I went there at opening time looking for a pair of hiking boots for him.

My son and I went there at opening time looking for a pair of hiking boots for him.
Ah. We weren't there 'til about 9:45. Wifey had a bunch of points so I got a new gun case for the new to me Swede M96. And she got a nice new Natural Selections shirt. dman their ammo prices are NUTS! But then so is Sportsman's. Talked to a guy and his wife looking for .38sp ammo. He said he had the RCBS kit, just hadn't un-boxed it yet. I told him to get to it and join NWFA to get some cases, powder and primers.

Ah. We weren't there 'til about 9:45. Wifey had a bunch of points so I got a new gun case for the new to me Swede M96. And she got a nice new Natural Selections shirt. dman their ammo prices are NUTS! But then so is Sportsman's. Talked to a guy and his wife looking for .38sp ammo. He said he had the RCBS kit, just hadn't un-boxed it yet. I told him to get to it and join NWFA to get some cases, powder and primers.
Their boot prices weren't any better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top