JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cleaning out the closet and decided to part ways with some powder that I will not be using. Primarily looking for cash, but always willing to trade 1:1 ratio for retumbo and h1000 to keep my magnum rifles fed. No I will not ship. Willing to meet anywhere within 15 minutes of Oregon City. Pm with questions. I will try to respond as quick as I can. Thanks.

Powders I have for sale/trade:

Hodgdon:

US 869 5lbs $45 per lb
H4198 2lbs $45 per lb
H110 2lbs $40 per lb
Longshot 1lb $40

IMR:

IMR 4350 1lb $50

image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cleaning out the closet and decided to part ways with some powder that I will not be using. Primarily looking for cash, but always willing to trade 1:1 ratio for retumbo and h1000 to keep my magnum rifles fed. No I will not ship. Willing to meet anywhere within 15 minutes of Oregon City. Pm with questions. I will try to respond as quick as I can. Thanks.

Powders I have for sale/trade:

Hodgdon:

US 869 5lbs $45 per lb
H4198 2lbs $45 per lb
H110 2lbs $40 per lb
Longshot 1lb $40

IMR:

IMR

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top