JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, wondering if anyone wants to go in on some powder. Some great deals on powder online in 8lb jugs. Hazmat fee is a killer but if ordering a few jugs it ends up being about 12 bucks a pound. I am paying $22 a pound when I can find it. Anyway. Maybe if we can order 2-5 jugs and some other stuff it would be even cheaper.

Like many of you, I do not see powder, primers, bullets getting any cheaper or any easier to find..

My shop is in Troutdale and have regular business deliveries here.. Happy to be the "order" guy and "ship to" guy.

Thanks
Nick

If we get a few folks intersted we could FTF here at my shop, go over what everyone needs and I can do the leg work. Great places upstairs to grab a beer and hatch a plan. ;)

Hazmat fee is a killer

I hear this (and read it) all the time. Just a simple fact, if you fill a "Hazmat Container" to the max, it works out to about $0.50 per pound. You don't even need to fill the container if you're ordering things like primers. Compared to my local Dealers outrageous prices for Bench Rest Primers, I only need to order a couple of boxes of primers to pay the hazmat for a couple pounds more of powder and have the savings on the primers alone pay the hazmat and freight.

I'd be interested in some 8 lb kegs of Varget and IMR4895, as well as some bricks of primers. What vendor were you planning to use? My best prices have come from Powder Valley and Widener's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top