JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some powder that I don't foresee myself using, I have settled in with all my loads and this stuff wasn't it. 12 pounds all together in various powders(see pics). 20 a pound or all for 200.
All unused and stored properly. No trades 503-877-0741

1- H110
1- H4895
1- H322
2- RL19
1- RL10X
2- VV N160
2- IMR SR7625
Older containers but stored correctly.
1- Hodgdon Universal clays
1- AA No. 5

1208161529.jpg 1208161529a.jpg

I'm getting a lot of questions about if I ever get to other towns, some far away and some even further. I live in Salem. And I don't drive all over the state. I go to the north coast once a month going through Portland. And that's about it. If you want the powder I live in Salem. If you live more than 20 minutes away and don't want to come pick it. Don't count on me delivering it or it still being available if someone else wants it. I'm not going to hold it for someone for half a month only to have them change their mind. Unless you pay through PayPal. Then I'll hold it and we can meet when I go through Portland once a month. Not trying to be rude. Just trying to make this work out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top