JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have the following powders for sale and maybe a few others. Stored inside the home in a dry environment. Price is $20 per pound and of course I will not ship. Lebanon pick up or I can meet with a buyer within a reasonable distance. Please PM me with questions or contact intel.

Reloader #19
Red dot
Blue Dot

All I have left in W231 is 3 & 4 pound containers. The 2520 and 4895 are in bulk containers. I have weighed each one for content. All of the powders that do not have a seal on them have been weighed. This is part of an estate from a trusted friend, they can be used with confidence.

MVC-143S.JPG MVC-144S.JPG MVC-144S.JPG MVC-145S.JPG MVC-148S.JPG MVC-149S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A thought occoured to me, dependng on how far south you are, I could meet you at Cabela's there in Springfield. That would cut about an hour each way off your trip. I will be at the Eugene Airport this evening so let me know. Just a thought. My phone is not working so if you want to call me the number is 541-401-1064, that is my wife Lorna.

Yup, That's a fur piece. Kinda puts the cabosh on things. I was in there this evening. Lots of wide open spaces and the gun library was locked and a couple of fellows were unloading the long guns and putting them into roll around racks. Nobody seemed to know what was gong on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top