JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A bunch of powders I don't use, selling on the cheap! No shipping! Local pick up Bend area.

All powders listed are in sealed factory containers.

Winchester 748 1LB - 11 Available $25 each.
Winchester 748 8LB Keg - 5 Available $175 each.
Winchester 748 is excellent in 223/5.56 up through medium action calibers and 30-06/308

Winchester 760 1LB - 5 Available $25 each.
Winchester 760 is excellent in 6.5 Creedmoor with 140 grain bullets clear up into the big 7mm and 300 Magnums.

Accurate 2460 1LB - 4 Available $25 each.
AA 2460 is versatile and meters well in small to medium caliber cartridges.

Trade for Reloder 16

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you were closer I'd take at least 1 if not 2 8# kegs of the 748 as well.

If anyone heads over that's close by me and wants to bring back some extra please send me a msg.

Glws and thanks
James

Eventually perhaps we'll make it worth your while. I'd take the Power Pistol keg if you made it to Portland. Possibly one # of the Tight group.

Recently inherited a bunch of powders I don't use, selling on the cheap! No shipping! Local pick up Bend area.

All powders listed are in sealed factory containers.
$25 per pound.

Winchester 748 1LB - 11 Available
Winchester 748 8LB Keg - 5 Available
Winchester 760 1LB - 5 Available
Hodgdon Tite Group 1LB - 10 Available
Ramshot X-Terminator 1LB - 42 Available
Ramshot X-Terminator 8LB Keg - 1 Available
Accurate 2460 1LB - 4 Available
Alliant Power Pistol 5LB Keg - 1 Available

Trade for H4895 or Reloder 16
I'm in Bend visiting , how close are you to St Charles hospital?

I would be interested in 2 pounds of the Win 748. If you could get in touch with the others who are interested and they could pay for it. I could meet up with them near my home at Sportsmanwarehouse on 82nd Avenue .

If you were closer I'd take at least 1 if not 2 8# kegs of the 748 as well.

If anyone heads over that's close by me and wants to bring back some extra please send me a msg.

Glws and thanks
James

I've got to drive over to Redmond Monday and then back to my area west of Salem. If you can arrange something with the seller I'll be your mule.

Bryan

I've got to drive over to Redmond Monday and then back to my area west of Salem. If you can arrange something with the seller I'll be your mule.

Bryan
Thanks for the offer. While I probably could use the powder I should hold off as well. I just picked up 10lbs of powders this week as well as now also bought an autotrickler setup that I'm waiting for. So while I could use the powder and would blow thru it quickly I should hold off for a few weeks and let my savings build back up a little. Then autotrickler systems are crazy accurate and fast but they ain't cheap either lol.

Thanks again for the offer. If the seller still has some next month I might just have to hitch a ride over there myself and pick up enough to make the trip worthwhile.

James

Thanks for the offer. While I probably could use the powder I should hold off as well. I just picked up 10lbs of powders this week as well as now also bought an autotrickler setup that I'm waiting for. So while I could use the powder and would blow thru it quickly I should hold off for a few weeks and let my savings build back up a little. Then autotrickler systems are crazy accurate and fast but they ain't cheap either lol.

Thanks again for the offer. If the seller still has some next month I might just have to hitch a ride over there myself and pick up enough to make the trip worthwhile.

James

As luck would have it, the seller has updated his list and I'll be headed back over to Redmond for a job Monday or maybe Tuesday. If someone wants to set up a deal with the seller, I can transport things back west of the cascades for y'all.

Bryan

I'm surprised too. I should have grabbed a jug of 748 when I was over there last. But I had lucked into a jug of H335 not long ago. Good luck with your sale. For any else, I've been headed over to Redmond pretty often this year. I don't mind being a mule.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top