JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$33
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking for a brick of either CCI or Winchester non magnum small rifle primers.

I have your choice of a pound of Varget, H4895, or IMR 4064 plus $5
to even up value.

Or trade a brick of CCI Br-2 for CCI 400 plus $33 on your end. The current price difference at Cabelas.

Looking to meet halfway in the Willamette valley.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have CCI primers I'm sitting on 80 pounds of powder I'm just trying to decide if I wanna part with those primers especially right now they're so hard to find and everybody's asking $50-$100 per thousand primers which I think is a little overpriced but that's just my opinion

I know you're not interested in buying I would be interested in trading but I need to decide if I want to part with 2000 primers, I will let you know and thank you for your time

I have a Russian brick I can trade you straight up for the 4895. More like cci 41 so there is that caveat.
I know you're not interested in buying I would be interested in trading but I need to decide if I want to part with 2000 primers, I will let you know and thank you for your time
I have a Russian brick I can trade you straight up for the 4895. More like cci 41 so there is that caveat.
Are you still interested in a trade
Are you still interested in trading? If so, what brand are they?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top