JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale/trade is a older unused still new in box powder coating system from creswell. I bought this a very long time ago with the intention of powder coating car engine parts but I no longer am in to that hobby.

I don't know much about it but from what I can remember, this is everything you need with the exception of the oven. This will do smaller parts just fine.

I opened it today just to take the picture.

Includes the kit, moisture separater, two cans of wet black powder, and one can of red TGIC.

I have think I spent $200 on this back in the day. Would like to get $100 cash or trade.

I am very interested in smokeless pistol powder if you have any to trade.

Ftf preferred in the milwaukie/gladstone area.
20210327_171627.jpg
20210327_171632.jpg
20210327_171859.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi everyone,

Need to clear the air. I missed a meet to sell this item and I totally screwed it up and it's 100% my fault. I lost track of time today and have no other excuse other than I missed it, and I'm sorry.

To make up for my mistake, I am offering the item for sale to ramjet12 for free and I'll meet you at your place and time of choice and hand over the the powder kit to you for free.

Preferably portland metro area but I'll leave that to you. Please reach out to me so I can make this up, I'll drive wherever.

I'm so sorry for wasting your time and please allow me to make it up to you.:s0037:

Hi everyone,

Need to clear the air. I missed a meet to sell this item and I totally screwed it up and it's 100% my fault. I lost track of time today and have no other excuse other than I missed it, and I'm sorry.

To make up for my mistake, I am offering the item for sale to ramjet12 for free and I'll meet you at your place and time of choice and hand over the the powder kit to you for free.

Preferably portland metro area but I'll leave that to you. Please reach out to me so I can make this up, I'll drive wherever.

I'm so sorry for wasting your time and please allow me to make it up to you.:s0037:
That's amazing!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top